Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School

I am having the worst time trying to register for these classes. College is beginning to seem like it doesn't want me near her . Is she mad at me for not going back earlier ?? and is now out the get its revenge. My account has been frozen because Gateway says I took a class that I didn't take and to top it off i failed it... Well maybe its because it never happened .. grr very annoying . and now they want to act like I'm going to just hand them 500 dollars so that they can put a lil number 4 that represents the number of credits i apparently failed. No way. I object!! for now i got in contact with an advisor and they wont get back to me till tomorrow . I hope they help me out soon, otherwise i will get discouraged and stop trying but i just have to say to myself don't give up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment