Friday, July 1, 2011

Blossom Poll

 
lavender

 Calla lillies
Dark hydrangeas and roses

hydrangeas and babys breath in pink

calla liles roses and iris

these down here are fabric peonies ...
So many options !!! Picking flowers is hard they are all so gorgeous. I wish i could have all the bouquets and not have to choose just one, but that's being a diva and i dont want that title on my wedding day ahah
so i'm really leaning towards hydrangeas and rose if i do a fresh flower bouquet. My other option is doing a fabric flower bouquet and with that the possibilities are endless so help me out ladies which one is your fav. and what do you think go with fresh flowers or fake it ??

1 comment:

  1. my fresh flowers were all DEAD by the end of the night... you could make two boquets though...

    ReplyDelete