Thursday, June 16, 2011

guess what...

This girl is Engaged !!!!
Sky popped the question on Saturday June 4th 2011. Should i give you guys the story ... okay if you insist
so he had been insisting that we go for a hike . i was kind of hesitant cuz earlier i had gotten stung by a wasp on my booty cheek and was a little sore. i hate you wasp ... anyways so we are going on this nightly mountain hike. So we are hiking and mind you this its as dark as a moonless night and we only have one flashlight. the wind kept making the bushes rattle and i was getting a wee bit scared that it was a rattle snake i said to skyler "babe lets go there what if there is snakes" he responded with " I'll protect you love, don't worry" aww soo sweet! so we are climbing and this hike goes around the mountain so we come to a part where we have to round a corner and we see a faint outline of something in the distance and its making weird noises... 
he shines the flashlight on it and I'm thinking what is that ... (scared)
all i see is balloons and glow sticks
immediately i think of look somebody died here how sad they made a memorial
then he stops and I'm like babe come on i thought you wanted to go on a hike and i start to walk away 
hes still not moving 
then i guess i take a closer look at the set up and i realize its a picnic 
at this point I'm thinking oh i see someone is having a romantic dinner here ( its close to prom ) those silly high school kids...
all of a sudden he gets down on one knee pulls the ring case out and shines it's brilliant belongings up  to my face my and says my name followed by a question every girl dreams to hear being uttered by the man of their dreams( he is that man )
eeek so of course i say yes !!


i cant believe how sneaky he was ... he got me good. i really didn't think that i was gonna get my ring this soon.
he had told me all along that i wouldn't have my ring till September due to some financial adjustments he would have to make. ant then he came up with the clever story that somebody else wanted my ring and that i would have to go pick out a different one. that really made me sad, but i was resigned to making the best of it and i kindly agreed and told him that if i had to pick out a different ring it was fine. 

 never did i suspect that he had the ring all along and that my sisters were in on it and they were setting things up to have him propose that same day hahaha love it!! thanks to everyone involved

Soon to be Mrs.... Swanson that is :)














No comments:

Post a Comment