Thursday, June 2, 2011

The grounds I walk on now





If i sit and think about how drastically my life has changed since 2011 i realize how blessed and loved i am. All the goals that i set for myself i have striven to accomplish. The things that I've dreamed for all my short life are quickly being received . Its crazy! This level of happiness should be illegal haha jk. I now truly know and appreciate that this is the reason heavenly father planned such a complex yet simple contract for us. 

Visiting the temple grounds with Sky on Sunday felt like heaven. The peace we obtained can't even be explain it so why bother, but let me say this: Once you have experienced this joy you will never forget it or will want to let it slip through your fingers, just saying !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment