Saturday, September 25, 2010

bridesmaid


So my friend asked if i could be one of her bridesmaid! I just love weddings. If i could have my dream job i think i would pick wedding planner. By the way I love the movie wedding planner totally random.
anyway I think that being in a wedding is so special and fun. You get to be part of homebody's love story and get to feel a lil bit of their love. .. Being part of a weddings party is different than just being invited to a wedding , you are up close and personal with all the decisions and the planning. Although you don't get to put your input in (only if asked) its nice seeing the party and ceremony being put together the end result is so satisfying . It is also a wonderful way to see other cultures traditions and ceremonies of religions not your own, so fun! In my past wedding experiences I have learned of the unity candle , the lasso, and Weddings also make you happy and a lil jealous (lets not lie to ourselves). My favorite part of a wedding is seeing the grooms face when the bride walks down the aisle and when the bride dances with her dad aww getting a lil watery eyed don't laugh. Other pluses of a wedding include great food, getting to dress up,  and of course the toast which lets u in on best friends point of view of the relationship which sometimes leads to getting every body emotional and teary eyed always fun to see ppl cry haha. Lets not forget the most important thing that u get to share with your friends that true love does exist and that it might be your turn next (that one always kinda scares me).   I have been in 3 weddings as a bridesmaid my sisters my best friends and now this one coming up. how many wedding have u been to as a bridesmaid and whats your fav part ?

No comments:

Post a Comment