Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My passive aggressiveness

The other day I was enraged, the reason u ask .. Well let me explain.  My sister whom i love and her slob of a boyfriend whom i don't particularly care for... wait let me rephrase that , whom i completely HATE and everytime i see him i throw up in my mouth a lil ( ps. no i don't care if he reads hes an ape n we all know it plus i doubt that he even knows how to read so not worried) well lets just say they both are a lil sloppy when it comes to cleaning up after them selves.  Yes, i know i can be a lil bossy and i have verbalized how i feel yet i sometimes think nobody is home in their brain.They leave piles of clothes on the bathroom floor for the whole world to see and stumble over..ppl come over and they just don't care no embarrassment on their part. Mind u this i once waited it out to see if they would clean up a lil and to my demise the pile just kept on growing. Clothes on the floor  since a month ago a MONTH  im surprised there wasn't mold growing from them all the humidity and heat is the perfect harbor for such happenings. OH, but its not just clothes that bother me , pee on the seat AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh kill me now !!!! shaved hair on my sink what is wrong with ppl ?? do they not have any sense of respect for the common laws of roomate-hood. sharing a bathroom is already a pain in the ass for me now i have to share it with ppl so dam dirty . Just gross. .

Anyway my mom would get fed up and instead of beating the lights out of her (she was pregnant at the time) she would just sweetly clean up after them but not me  I absolutely refuse to clean up after ppl cuz they will never learn. so instead i decided to make them a lesson picking up clothes101

So i did what any fed up person would do- taped it to the mirror so they are sure to see it. I also put one on the toilet to depicting the different ways a toilet seat works. I later say my sister reading and laughin about the picture lesson and calling her boyfriend into the bathroom to check it out. I SMILED  a lil they understand the pictures. YAY!! . In a matter or minutes i saw my sister clorox in hand cleanin up the bathroom. LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment