Sunday, October 24, 2010

baby shower

Yesterday was my friend's baby shower!! We played games, talked about baby stuff, saw some old friends, and stuffed our faces. Overall was a good day

Can my tummy personally thank Jen for making some awesome food. Spinach dip was my top favorite dish made , I might have to ask her for a recipe... not that I would make it myself,  i actually have a plan in mind. Get the recipe then i will hand it over to my big sis gabby for her to make. haha sneaky me... Whaaat !! You all know i don't like to be inside kitchens.... dinning rooms tables is more my style

We played the game where we have to guess how big her tummy is- i got close but not enough :( then we played this game about how many months all the animals carry their baby's and i sucked at that one. I only got like 3 right answers right lol and i guessed for most the only one i knew for sure was the elephant. They carry their babies for 20-22 months isn't that crazy?! Its almost the amount of time it takes to lease a car.if i where and elephant i would just adopt.

After we played the games it was time to open presents. She was excited for that. I was her helper i got to hand her presents. She's such a diva. she got a ton of baby clothes and useful things like a diaper bag bottles Binky's and whole bunch of other crap. Jade's niece Maya kept asking.." more clothes ??"  inside she was jealous she wasn't getting presents . she's so cute.

anyway theres a lil update

No comments:

Post a Comment