Friday, October 22, 2010

Update

Sorry everyone i have been MIA. My bad, didn't mean to neglect the readers. In my defense i have been preoccupied . Well, not really, i could be doing more important things with my life instead i let the days fade into one another.

reason #1 i have been slacking; I mostly spend my time on Frontville. My current obsession not something to brag about but hey what is a girl to do.... lol . this is my sisters conversation on facebook
sister: chonch
me     what
sister  waht r u doing
me      frontville
sister   send me stuff
me      waht do u need
sister   i need ribbon some eggs oh a water agreement and food
me      ok i cnat send u ribbon i need it for my baby
sister   ok send me tools then
me      ok
sister    i send u something
me      ok send me a hammer and paint
sister   ok wahts my moms password ill send u stuff from hers
me       its o#@%$&^&%$&@hotmail.com and the password is $#^3%*%6

This is just sad, isn't it?? we made a fake frontville on my moms Facebook to help us pass missions . we are officially frontville losers. Yea that pretty sums up my workday. Don't worry i wont get fired the girls in the back do it too i saw them.

Reason # 2 i have been slacking: There is a baby in the house. Gotta get all the time i can with my baby nephew. He is just so darn adorable i just wanna squeeze him and kiss him all day. He's getting so big already, 12 pounds and he's only a month and a half old. Wow hes gonna be a fatty.

This Saturday I'm attending my friend's baby shower won't that be fun. Baby showers are more fun then any other cheesy special occasion party (bachellorette) Anyway I'm excited for that and have some shopping to do. I CANT wait till he's finally here he's gonna be such a handsome lil boy.

Halloween is almost here and i still have no decided on a costume. I'm torn between being Betty boop, 80's barbie or a Lion. I saw some really cool makeup tutorials for each and I'm considering the options I'm more leaning for the Betty boop but i need some input. What should i be?? oh also yard decorations are up ill be doing a blog on before and after maybe a tutorial :) 

I'm having a bedroom reveal soon!! be excited ppl. I promise i will not slack on my blog from now on . I need to start posting at least every week. If nothing exciting happens i will still have to post and keep updating regularly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment