Thursday, October 28, 2010

chicken n waffles love at first bite

OK so i admit it i have been slacking again on my blog but this time its not my fault completely I'm waiting on my friend to send me some pictures from her baby shower and ill post the last blog but shes having some difficulties so in the mean time let me fill you in on what i have been up to.

On Monday my boyfriend and I will decided to head out to Lolo's Chicken and Waffles . I have been telling him for weeks that he has to try it. I finally got him to go with me. So we get there and he's looking around i know he thinks that it might not be good. Inside I'm smirking like u will see . I order my meal and he his. I had to add my grits on the side mmmm yummy .  Ever since last time i went to Lolo's all i could thing about was those yummy grits with the brown sugar and the butter scoop. I know its not good for ur health but damm good for our soul and the taste buds aren't complaining either ...when the food arrived he took a bite and his eyes lid up. He looked at me greasy fingered licking his lips while he chewed on his chicken piece and he said to me  "this is like my gran ma used to make" Mission accomplished ! he is in love !

He loved it so much that the next day he went again for lunch. Something funny about my boyfriend, if he tries something new and likes it will eat if for a week. Hes so silly. Same thing happened when he first tried Chipotle. He wanted to eat it everyday but i put a stop to day real quick if i eat something so much i get sick of it and i didn't want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment