Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Color blocking?

 Tried to give this whole color blocking thing a go ...
 I give myself  a grade of.... drum roll please .... maybe a C and that's pushing it ladies! ekk never had a C before !
i tried guys :( extra credit for effort right ??  but to make up for the "not so brilliant hues" i posed by a cactus :) is that a smile i virtually see??
think i should go shopping for some bright neon pieces. and give it a try again... this whole color blocking thing is so intriguing
lets put that on my to do list, sounds like a plan.


Just me and ol' cactus friend here ...we go way back like Cadillac
Did you know I'm the human cactus chameleon  yeah its on my resume I'm not bragging or anything lol
Nothing to see here, move it along!

shoes- Steve Madden
skirt- Romeo and Juliet couture
belt -stole from mama
shirt- tjmaxx

3 comments:

  1. cute photos! love the color of your top. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colours in this outfit. If you really wanted to make a bold statement you could have worn a red top with the skirt and a yellow belt. Love Sia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely!!!
    Thank you for your sweet comment!

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete