Tuesday, April 5, 2011

weekend recap

General conference was this weekend! Did you guys watch?? I have come to realize how amazing our church is and even more amazing are our leaders and the messages they give to us through conference. My favorite favorite speaker was Richard G. Scott watch here if you please.

If not i leave you with snaps shots of this weekend enjoy 


(1) Pea soup
(2) Arizona sunset
(3) My nephew. Cutest boy i ever laid eyes on !!

In other news  I've been thinking of doing a bedroom makeover... cute purple vintage princess theme isn't doing it for me ... I've been graving change lately maybe a trip to ikea is in my near future for now here is a peak at my room now maybe we can come up with ideas together !! hooray for team work







1 comment:

  1. OMG your nephew is sooooo cute!

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete