Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring is in the air




 I cant believe its already the end of April!!
slow it down 2011 your flying right past me .
i guess its kinda good it's going by so fast that means I'm staying busy .

can anyone tell me why this dress is size large ?
i bought it at down east basics and since they didn't have my size i decided to just purchase the large.. better fit then a small i think. Sometimes clothing can be constricting dontcha think??  i like that i swim in this dress with out looking like a "frump de la frump" (thats my made up word for sloppy)

these pics where taken by Ms. Asthon. Thanks for the images girly.


Im wearing :
shoes- bought them in cali (the alleys)
dress- down east basics
belt- hottie



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress!

    <333,
    http://lovetheegoddess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete