Monday, May 2, 2011

Disappearing act


shoes  Catherine lee
skirt down east basics
shirt express

Sunday outfit lovies! i love Sundays !! i used to not love them as much but now they are my fave does that make me sound old?... Didn't think so

Somebody told me i looked like a 50's house wife today ! best compliment ever !! not the housewife part just the 50's lol

I've been rocking this hairstyle for two days now. Only because my hair has grown out its cut and i can't get it to look decent just by straightening.  Don't fret this hair style is super easy and looks 100% fabulous haaha

 Say hello to pink cheeks and porcelain skin
 Side swiped bangs 



and the Cutest Dimples....


wait where are my dimples ??????

i was freaking out when i was taking these pics. i thought my dimples were gone. For whatever reason they had de-friended me and had moved out of my face ... maybe they got evicted. maybe they had better plans... My life was shattered into tiny lil pieces. Life  flashed before my eyes. noooooooo!! they are gone :(
then i smiled really really hard just to double check ...


Poof!! they are still with me. phew!
carry-on

2 comments: