Friday, May 13, 2011

Do tell my dear

Ahh what have i been up to that i have missed blogging for so many days !! I'm sorry ladies. i have been wearing really cute outfits i promise :) just haven't took the time to photograph them for evidence. I need to get on that...like yesterdays chores eeekkkk

Life has truly changed for the better and im so excited! I was telling my friend Brenna the other day, i haven't been this happy since well... i can't remember when because the when had not happened till now....

Meeting him and allowing myself to give him a chance was the best decision i have made in months. Honestly don't know what i was scared of. The denial part hahah  yea, I'm the worst.

i cant believe how patient he has been with me . I'm a roller coaster when it comes to decisions. anyway meet my man

  It's official 

don't we make the cutest couple (insert huge smile)

remarkably UN-coincidental ... if i told you all the little things that led me to this very moment in time you would never believe your eyes so i will spare you the details and leave you with the knowledge that it was meant to be. S+B= Smiley Faces

No comments:

Post a Comment