Friday, May 27, 2011

Sprinkles







My boyfriend (sweetest man alive) surprised me the other day with a trip to Sprinkles! i have been dying to go check out this little bakery. I've heard so many great and delicious stories of cupcake heaven. So let me tell you more ... everyday they have special flavors so the trick is to get there early so your fist pick is still available we went on a Wednesday so the my pick was spicy caramel and he had the red velvet (i think). Here is the link to their site and if you live in the valley def go check them out !

okay so in the photo you can see that lil braid thing i did with my hair! i swear i have been trying to style my hair like this for months but i could never get the braid just right ! i finally nailed it woohoo

PS can you guys see how straight my teeth are now! ! braces are scheduled to come off middle of June, can you say excited!!

1 comment:

  1. Awe what a sweetheart! He's a keeper I say! And your teeth look great, getting braces off is the best thing ever!

    Meet Virginia Design
    Check out my Giveaway from Stella & Dot!

    ReplyDelete