Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Go with the flow

First day of skirt week !


i am wearing:
cardigan thrifted (banana republic)
dress from Dillard's
shoes Charlotte Russe

i realize now that i would not normally wear this pieces together. Never  the less I'm glad i took a chance and did an now i am pleased with my creativity yay me!  Surprise to know that i looked pretty well put together. I was gonna swap the cardigan for something else but was kinda running late for work (what else is new) so i just threw it on .

In other "not so news," my sister an i are planning on re-purposing or refurbishing items throughout the year. Yard sale items, thrifted, or old will be given a new life.  Each month will be something different stay tuned for this month's item . hint hint it's a furniture piece.  
haha my mom makes this face when she is upset ! what a loser, how does this portray anger...

No comments:

Post a Comment