Thursday, January 20, 2011

va va boom !!






feeling a lil seductive ... it's not me its the dress,
for some reason ( like i stated earlier ) heals tights and a short skirt calls for attention. Not to mention black (done right)  makes men look twice    .. tell me this outfit doesn't scream look at me !!

please note that i have awesome cleavage: thanks to our fabulous friend (Victoria's secrets) my boobs need all the help they can get ... lol
anyway these shoes are sooooooo uncomfortable!!!  i only wore them quickly for work but after a 6 hour day my feet where killing me :(  . Yay shoes that are cute and comfortable these unfortunately didn't do it for me 


Aldo shoes
tights form marshalls
dress thrifted a long time ago
express cardigan
belt target

2 comments:

  1. I love the dress! Was it hiding in your closet ?cause i have never seen it before until now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, he was behind a lot of clothes that i barely wear but luckly i spotted him :)

    ReplyDelete