Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 goals n wishes

I've never really set new years resolutions but this year I'm  kinda excited to set goals and actually work towards something. Now keeping them, that's where the fun will be... hopefully. So i have a few goals and  i need all the support i can get to succeed.

To get fit and start eating healthy; So far my plan is to break up with soda and give up sweets. this last one will be super hard because you all know i have a sweet tooth.but in addition to letting go of my bad habits i want to replace them with good habits so i want to start eating more fruits and veggies and less fatty foods... like fast food: another one of my weaknesses . Part two of my plan is to start going to the gym 3 times a week .Currently im going once a week but only for and hour and that's obviously not even putting a dent into my plan. I want a six pack and i still have a muffin top eeekk...so the idea is to get a six pack by the end of te year but hey if it wants to get here sooner i wont complain. i sound like it will come in the mail of something express shipping..jk working out of course

Clear up my face from acne; For some unknown reason my face has been breaking out way more than ever. i wash my face, clean my makeup brushes, change my pillow case often , swap makeup brands and routines yet and still they keep magically appearing on my skin ugh sooooo irritating .. but i never really had acne when i was younger so I'm thinking I'm finally going through puberty haha maybe my boobs will come in next ....lol jk guys....well this year I'm determined to clear up my face and get to the bottom of why im skin has been acting so weird

grow my hair back out : i chopped of my hair around may of 2010 and this year i want to really take care of my hair so that it will be 10 inches longer by the end of this year. i hope i can keep up my promise of not cutting any length of just trims to keep it from spitting but no more than necessary i miss my long locks so much

learn how to cook: I get tired just looking at pans and pots... lol okay its bad but not that bad ... i have this wall built up in my mind that is triggered by the idea of cooking and it just won't let me pick a meal and just cook the damm thing lo...l im just lazy could be the other theory either way that needs to change

Start going to church again. no need to explain. i just need to ... makes life way easier

School!! im enrolled for spring semester at mcc whooo!! after 2 years of no school i decided im just wasting time and that my friend does not sit well with a Capricorn!! yes i am going to college again and this time for real no more excuses no more games and giving it my all after all this is for my future.

Finances: savings account and i need to be friends again lol


If anyone has a way to help me achieve my goals: a diet , work out plan , schedule, trick... please by all means let me know. i need all the info i can get and your help will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment