Sunday, January 23, 2011

Structured







black and navy blue
not the happiest color combo but neither is a 10 hour work day boo...

This skirt is one of my favorites although i have a hard time trying to style outfits that don't make me look like I'm 10 years older ... any ideas? I've tried wearing flats ... that looked worse. Maybe its the fact that I'm pairing another dark color with this grey n adding black ... i don't completely hate this outfit but it can def. be improved ...

No makeup day ekkk!!! can you tell??  i think my face is improving just a lil

3 comments:

  1. oh wow I love your blog ...
    your outfit is casual and chic ...

    xx
    www.simplebutreal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment :D


    Marc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I've seen the comments you've left a Lovely Pepa in the drawing I made. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete