Wednesday, December 29, 2010

21!!!






Its my birthday today !
My family woke me up for with presents and then we decided to head out to ihop for pancakes.

Later on in the day we met up at the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday dinner.
Holly, Gabby n her hubby came with to celebrate me turning 21 and finally being able to order my own drink lol. i ordered the pomegranate margarita. It was delicious, i had 2 feeling a lil rebellious. We had a great time thank you guys for a wonderful night and celebrating with me on my big day









my sisters husband acting silly... those girls back there where not happy campers they were so jealous we were having fun and they were gloomy loomies with no friends haha this is a great shot


My man man and i ate this wonderful delight of a cheesecake.

Omnomnom yea u know u want some goodies
Presents
My mama and dad got me a cute lil jewelry manikin
younger sissy  got me work out clothes and running shoes
my older sister got me the book catching fire ! i was so excited cuz I'm almost done with hunger games and of  course super anxious to know what will happen next in the trilogy BTW book review coming soon the hunger games n catching fire maybe ill wait till i read the third one but look out for it . 

No comments:

Post a Comment