Tuesday, March 15, 2011

blush color

Serenity is what i feel this very day
facing fears
rejecting past actions
acknowledging my strengths and weaknesses 
all part of growing up and i love it and beginning to embrace who i truly am. 
Who i have always been 


 Mondays are not usually this busy but i guess productivity is making a comeback
After work i accompanied my sister to court to have baby nephews last name changed back to her own.  -Note to self: if ever trying to give sissy advice tell her to do the opposite of what you would see best fit. obviously she's gonna choose to do the opposite... reverse psychology works so well with her

Ugh so off topic but while we were at court this man sat next to me on the bench waiting for his case to be heard. This man had lots of questions. The problem was his breath was horrendous!!!  i can even begin to understand how someone can have such horrible breath and not feel just a lil bit embarrassed... do they not realize people holding their respiration just to avoid the sour smell of rotten eggs so nauseating that is assaulting their olfactory senses. I'm sorry I'm a bit passionate about this topic. If your breath stinks keep your mouth closed, or please please please use a mint or gum... better yet visit your dentist that fact that i can smell your breath from 3-5 feet is tall tale sign that your teeth are rotten and so-not healthy

moving on to better smelling topics and tales
Went to fhe today!!! we played spoons had never done either. I had so much fun. Actually talked to people and they seemed nice and happy to know me. I didn't at all feel awkward as i often feel at church gatherings lol that makes me smile

know what else makes me smile, this one boy
you know what else makes me thing of this boy - everything and i kinda hate it... but not too much

ugh smitten





skirt thrifted
shirt gift from sis
shoes pulse 5 bucks
necklace borrowed from mom

3 comments:

  1. Great look!!!
    I love your blouse and shoes!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this look! the combination the skirt with and shirt is amazing!! i like it so much

    kisses,
    Meritxell
    http://stoneoflight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete