Friday, March 4, 2011

Something new

Alycia from the crowley party is doing a challenge i think is pretty awesome. So basically every Friday we list what we have learned that week. Could be silly could be serious either way learning is growing and that's what we are striving for here ...


Silly 
  • Getting my blood drawn makes me have a laughing attack 
  • I'm a hopeless romantic
  • Juicy Couture perfume makes guys notice your wearing perfume (not cool when you work with all these creepy old guys) 
  • You can't ever get used to braces ugh cant wait to get them off... April!!

Serious 
  • How to repent 
  • Gentlemen are not extinct
  • I am worth it!! enough said 

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahhahah Juicy Couture parfum --> hahaha so GOOD!! :D :D

    xx
    www.simplebutreal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the braces coming of in April! That is exciting.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog : )

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete