Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dressed in Sunday's best


This is what i wore Sunday for church 
shoes: Betsy Johnson $15 at last chance best deal 
dress: Dillard's
cardi: gap only 19.00 on sale used to be 69.99 wooo hooo for sales

this outfit was a smash hit with the ladies. Everyone kept complimenting me on my "skirt" only i knew its true identity a dress ! haha

A couple of nights ago i was having the worst day ever. As always when having a bad day, i lit my little  scentsy candle to try to relax and i prayed... when i was done praying i layed down in bed and just tried to go to sleep ... i could not... so i opened my eyes and there it was



lol i could not stop smiling ! god has such a way when answering prayers ...i mean i know its silly but this little heart made my night in so many ways it still makes me smile now as I'm writing this blog ... i guess its god's and i inside joke :)

No comments:

Post a Comment