Tuesday, March 29, 2011

hair timeline

I was inspired by Gertrude from Bows and Pearls to do this post.
She did her hair Chronicles here .
Since one of my new year resolution was to try to grow out my hair i thought id show you guys my hair in my younger years ... it was long and i miss it dearly ...some days more than others

It's so fun to see how many different hairstyles you have sported thru the years. let face it in some of these pics i ask myself what was i thinking...
wether its by a cut, the color, the texture. or the lenght hair makes such a deference in adding personality to your look .. hair is like a signature to your style and I'm so glad i can always change "fonts" so to speak
my motto when it comes to hair : go all out its just hair its gonna grow back !!




Top to left: Senior year i was rockin the natural hair color with a tiny bit of highlights my hair was middle of back length
top right: went blond after graduation it was a dramatic change for me 
bottom left curls and more blond ... 
beach blond this was my fried stage. I don't know how my hair still stayed on my head at this point but the length was a lil shorter by now... Sooo high maintenance... so much of my money was wasted spend on touch ups uggghhh i get stressed just thinking about it. I'm not gonna lie i had way too much fun being a blond




the mullet cut... after all the dead fried hair from the bleach was cut i was left with this mess. gotta admit one of my worst looks
pixie cut i loved how easy short hair is to style cuz wake up and go lol no really
rocking the bangs! switches up the face frame but too much work having to get them trim so often was not my fav...
present day lenght... natural hair color it grew so much since last year i promised myself no more cuts just regular trims crossing my fingers hopefully i get to shoulder length by the summer :)


Dear hair: please hurry up and grow !!

2 comments:

  1. You look really great as a brunette (though you still looked pretty as a blonde). xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww the mullet hair... I'm so glad it's GONE sissy.

    ReplyDelete