Friday, March 25, 2011

Pink n yellow


someone is having writers block right now
i wanna tell you guys all about this awesome top that i found on sale at Charlotte's Russe for only 14.99
that i love how lightweight and summery it makes me feel....
that these shoes have nothing to do with pink but i thought gold and yellow are kinda in the same family so i thought i'd pair them together
also that these pants rock my world because they are bell bottoms and I'm falling in love with calf freedom
but its Friday morning and I'm a lil lot tired ...
wait i think i just accomplished the task right? telling you guys about my outfit haha this will have to do

shirt- Charlotte's russe
belt- target
pants- forever21
shoes- bakers

On a more fulfilling note
have you ever been to :




 If you live in the valley you have to go
it's located on the northwest corner of southern and Gilbert here in mesa there is another location on power and baseline
this place is family owned . they make their own bread and super yummy custard and delicious strawberry shortcake yummmmm

This is a grinder trio !! my tummy loves .... i swear the bread melts in your mouth its scrumbshalishious

 

2 comments: