Saturday, December 4, 2010

2 parties 1 saturday

I need to stop looking at other peoples blogs and write my own.... I've spend hours clicking away at 30 by 30 remixer blogs looking for outfit inspiration...

I managed to slip out of work today go to my sister's best friend's baby shower. So glad someone could cover for me for a couple hours really didn't want to miss her homemade deserts...Sissy is one fabulous party planner. Holly and Gabby did an awesome job. the food was delicious as always, and the decorations where to die for. Check out her blog here


After work i had a cousins party to attend . the Mexican food was waiting and i was rushing to get my hands on a taco! I'm kind of embarrassed that i suck at cooking while everyone else whips out these scrumptious dishes ... the embarrassment doesn't last long apparently cuz pounce on the food like a hungry baby lion right when i see it :)

anyway here's what i wore today



what do you think of this outfit? and the nail color i personally love it and the ring just makes the color pop a lil more

No comments:

Post a Comment