Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 14

It was gym night last night. I was extremely excited for Latin heat! but since i wanted to go to the Warner n Dodson location to see Athena teach (my friend's aunt)  i guess i got stuck with hip hop... lol what a night....Athena is such a good lil teacher, no literally, she has a super tiny waist she might be little sized but she comes fully loaded to the rim with energy i was having fun .. So I'm keeping up learning all the steps and from the corner of my eye i feel a HATER ..keep in mind that i am already sore from freaking Pilates on Tuesday and i haven't danced in like months. I was hard enough keeping up and now i have to worry about this jujitsu bragging monster trying to show everyone off ... ugh, well girlfriend newsflash you are not the cutest girl in the gym since i arrived... you will see me next week just for that and i will be smiling while I'm breaking a sweat cuz those angry faces you were making cause wrinkles...  as my dear Friend would say "No bueno!"... I'm gonna come every Thursday just to piss you off . how u like them apples buddy..


ANYWAY ... Enough about the angry street fighter.



Today I'm wearing my red half sleeve shirt from express,
my tulip black and white skirt,
my nude pumps
for accessories- i borrowed this belt and necklace from my younger sis. aren't they cute ?
and of course gotta have my knuckle ring just in case i run into the jujitsu man-woman from the gym bahahah

2 comments:

  1. loving the accessories dear! you look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you outfit!! and that ring is sooo cute! you have such a great blog! :)

    im going to follow you. I hope you can follow me back ^-^

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete