Monday, December 20, 2010

baby your a fiiiiiireee work

This picture captured my joy ! my sister snapped it at the most perfect moment. and now it has been recorded for all the world to see it with me !  Luchas is top model material. The girl is fierce!!! She's better at "smiling with her eyes" than i am lol .

   i spent the day at the mall with my sissys,  baby nephew, and mama doing some last minute Christmas shopping. It was pretty fun. Now my sister is taking a shower and we are getting ready to go watch The movie Burlesque with the girls !! ill let you ladies know how i like it. I'm Excited! for ladies night !!
  speaking of liking there is this cool song on the radio that i just love. hah my sister thinks its ugly cuz it sounds they play the accordion i think, and she associates that with Paisa music. Paisa music is what is known to others as Mexican regional . Yes I'm Mexican and damn proud of it .. i know and listen to that but to me this song doesn't sound anything  like clown music or Paisa.   its pretty cool they could incorporate such an instrument sound into this club song but ill let you guys listen to it and see if you guys like it ...

2 comments:

  1. I really like your jacket and your blog.))

    Making Super.))

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks for your comment Blanca ^_^

    xx
    Marc

    http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete