Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 11




It was and uneventful Tuesday and to say the least i loved it... stopped by my sisters after work cuz she made some lunch ahhh so thankful. She made BBQ pork meat and we used potato bread(<<love!!!) for the sandwich it was absolutely mouth watering. After that i came home did nothing for some hours then headed off to the gym for Pilates. It been fun getting back on schedule with my gym routine. i was so relaxed that when i came home i hit the shower and when straight to sleep i woke up today with so much energy

above I'm wearing- jacket from-last chance
dress-hottie
boots-bakers
thights-forever 21
earings-boyfriend gave so idk
dazzling ring-idk my sister hand me downs cuz i have children fingers it didnt fit her but i get to keep, yess!!


No comments:

Post a Comment