Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 20

Lovely weather. it's in times like this that i appreciate living in Arizona. As far as I'm concerned it could stay like this forever. This 70 degree weather all day long works! Just the right temp. considering we are smack in the middle of December. Lucky us!

So i have boring work all day but at least im making money and i have tomorrow to look forward to.  You see, my lovey is taking me to watch Burlesque. Yay!! One thing that I'm gonna enjoy more than the actual movie is the torture on his face when he realizes it's a musical bhahahah he hates musicals. He promised though so he has to go through with it otherwise ill use my sad child eyes and threaten to throw a tantrum if I'm not taken! but he wont back out now i double checked... I really can't wait I'm so excited !! i miss dancing oh so very much and this will give me my theatrical binge that i ve been craving . It's either this or black swan,  i really doubt he would prefer to watch that movie its about ballet a mans least fav. topic at least with burlesque he will get some skin images. personally i wouldn't mind watching black swan one bit. On the other hand Christina Aguilera's lungs kinda calling my name.





I secretly hate how i always frown on all my pics . but trust me, its better than smiling with these braces they really are no joke!! i can't wait to get them off in march cuz i want to smile big and not feel like a dork.

today im wearing
boots are from baker
leggings from last chance
skirt Romeo and Juliet
sweater American eagle
necklace/earrings from express

hope you enjoy my timer pics.. a lil more variety now with the poses ahah. Next goal- gotta work on the blurriness

No comments:

Post a Comment