Tuesday, December 14, 2010

MJ outfit and Breakfast for lunch

My sissy made this delicious Dutch Baby yesterday... whats a dutch baby you ask?? click here to get an answer and tutorial . anyway so i came over to her casa to make one myself for lunch.
I decided that mine should be peaches and cream instead of berries

Oom nom nom!!!!! So delicious, trust me!! you have to make one . they are super easy and if i can make one all by myself and not burn it then it must be a piece of cake right ...

And of course while we ate them we watched another one of  Marylin Monroe movies. We are totally obsessed with her. Isn't this dress gorgeous?? i told my sister i want one like this for my wedding except not blue haha .They use to make way cooler dresses back then what happened to people they just got lazy??




 My boyfriend was being such a big Meany today he made fun of my outfit cuz he said it looks like something Michael Jackson would wear... well you know what i like Michael and my outfit too ! so go kick rocks ! jk love u babe .

I leave you with this image right before i scuff down my lovely peaches n cream delight, enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! It looks perfect for the holidays

    http://all-things-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete