Friday, February 18, 2011

cant sleep

I'm sorry Ive been really neglecting this blog as of late.  I guess it goes to show the reality of my life ... i  feel like i have been letting myself down lately, doing things that are not me. Trying to do too much when all i need to do at this point in my life is focus on me and my true happiness.

things that i know:
i miss my ex
it will never work out
my emotions are all smeared in confusion inside my mind
dating is awkward and i hate it
men are really disappointing me
music makes me feel better
while I'm sitting here crying about how horrible i feel emotionally my friends brother Jalen just beat cancer and he is only ten years old !!
miracles do happen

i will try to find my happiness alone for now knowing that i don't need a man to complete my life a companion is always nice but for now flying solo is less baggage ...

1 comment:

  1. once you yourself are happy love will find you!
    Stay positive :)

    I just started my blog, I would love if you followd and commented!

    http://ladyjjs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete