Tuesday, February 22, 2011

soaked in regret

Not really,  its just a song i was listening to on pandora

So today i got news that i will have 2 weekdays off instead off one... hmm what shall i do with two extra days??

ugh ...talking to your ex about business like things such as him giving you your car back or paying you moneys is not my idea of a good time ...sadly i think that's what my day off will consist of ekkkk dreadful... E-(

I'm satisfied with doing yoga or Pilate's everyday for the rest of my days but i know i gotta get in there and do some hardcore work outs if I'm planning on getting these abs I've been talking about ... sooooo not motivated right about now! i need a gym buddy

okay enough ADD ramblings here is what  you all are waiting for my outfit issss ....

wait for it ...



ignore my red eyes please i thinks it's my contacts they are not as breathable as they claim


im in love with this plum color on my nails its by santee forgot the name but ill get back to you guys on that if anybody cares for it...
okay im off to natives for 30 cent wing... it's Tuesday baby im gonna grub!! omnomnom

1 comment:

  1. I like it so much your shoes!!!!

    kisses,
    Meritxell
    http://stoneoflight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete