Saturday, February 5, 2011

Shine on me




I'm so good at acting like I'm getting paid for these pics haha!!
How do you ladies like my catalogue smile isn't it fantastic

Today was a fun. My sisters and some our friends all went to the Arizona science center. It was lots of fun n learning we got to see the  Body Worlds 3 exhibition i loved it ! my sister got a lil dizzy she's a lightweight when it comes to blood and guts ... my favorite part was getting to see the different stages of pregnancy. 
Its crazy to think about how the body is made up of all these interconnected systems and how they all work together to sustain a little thing called human life.. Experiencing that brought a whole new appreciation for the stuff that we are made of ...  the whole time i was thinking wow i have all those organs how do they all fit in my lil body its so mind blowing to me.

oh yea today I'm wearing
booties-guess my fave
blue jeans- Dillard's
tank and shirt- both from last chance
pea coat -k-mo mo

4 comments: