Monday, February 7, 2011

hair!

 Aug 12, 2010
This picture was taken January 2011 first month of my hair journey
My hair has barely grown since august noooo! but that's partly my fault you see i have a thing for split ends once i feel them coming i need to chop!!
That will change this year. I am officially not gonna freak out if my hair isn't perfect or try anything new with my hair i just want some length again and to keep it as healthy as possible

im trying this shampoo and conditioner

i love it ahhh !!
at first i was kinda skeptical because my hair felt "not washed" what is not washed you might be asking umm like sometimes when you don't wash your hair it can start feeling kinda soft from your natural oils and also kinda thick and filmy but i guess thats from the protein in the shampoo

so far my hair feels way stronger and healthy so ill keep using it and see if it helps with my split ends that way i don't have to cut so much every time i trim it

longest hair touches the bottom of my neck in the front and I've decided to grow out my bangs

gonna start taking pre-natal pills to see if it helps with my hair growth and also maybe clear up my face a lil

1 comment:

  1. You're brave to try short hair in the first place. Change is always good.

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
    Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland
    My Vintage Handbag Line

    ReplyDelete