Sunday, February 20, 2011

cloudy skies and rainy eyes


Sundays are boring !!
I still haven't got the courage to go to ysa ward
Dont know what it is , going back to church is hard enough. Doing it alone is twice as hard.
beginning to realize that im scared of meeting people
Maybe its because of that horrible dream i had the other night where all these girls where bullying me and i just sat there panick stricken in fear of embarrasment i dont know just a thought ... im not the type to sit around and let anyone bully me but in this dream it happened ...

Im growing impatience with this weather
at least i have and excuse to wear my chucky fur trimmed boots right ...
this kinda weather calls for a blanket a cup of hot chocolate and a good movie... instead ill blog and watch you tube makeup gurus

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good Sunday to me! I'm sure once you get out and start talking to people, your fears will evaporate!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    New Post! www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
    Fashion fights against heart disease
    My Vintage Handbag Line

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is very beautiful!!
    I love it!! ♥
    xx

    Henar
    ...OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete