Monday, February 21, 2011

Name Brand Haul and gym thrills


Consigment shopping with the fam bam on sunday was very relaxing. I ended up finding some pretty cute stuff. Here is what i found






Can you tell I'm ready for summer ?? each item i bought was under ten bucks so all together around fifty ... that's pretty good seeing that I'm already thinking of all the outfits that will come out of these suckers.
I'm excited for summer.... laying out by the pool soaking in the sun i can see it now... watch when May comes around I'm gonna be complaining of the heat... but for now I'm hopeful and expecting lots of fun in the sun especially because i will be looking fabulous in my new outfits


I went to the yoga class at my gym today,  loved it ... realizing how much i miss dancing. I want my flexibility  and core strength back. Nothing like some leaps and turns to stabilize your core but palates and yoga are gonna be my best friends from now on ...

Funny fact about guys at gyms (i swear guys are so obvious) so its my first time at this class and when i go to a class i usually like to stand/ sit in the front so i can see the instructor. i picked a spot close to the teacher but since I'm new i don't want to be smack in the middle so i sit next to the glass wall. It divides the classroom from the rest of the gym parallel to the elliptical and treadmills. so I'm in class and in zen or what not and from the corner of my eye i keep spotting guys going to the drinking fountain that is right next to the classroom. one two three four guys have walked by,,  im all in downward dog and they just keep walking by acting like they are so dehydrated Like why do they have to walk clear across the gym to use this particular drinking fountain ??
i mean am i being paranoid or are they checking the girls in yoga out ?? either i had never noticed before cuz i was really into the work out or today guys where genuinely thirsty..... either way it was kinda funny

3 comments:

  1. Lovely dresses!!!
    I love them!!!
    We like your Blog!! We follow you!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute clothes and yes guys at gyms are BAD! lol i have had plenty of guys hit on me in the gym :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one, is a dress like a doll!!!! lovely <3
    and the third photo I like it too.
    PS: I'm started to follow you, if you want follow me :D

    kisses,
    Meritxell
    http://stoneoflight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete