Saturday, February 5, 2011

catching up

Sorry guys I've been a little under the weather lately ... i been trying to do the 30 x 30 challenge but to be honest i been less than awful at it not gonna lie...


My biggest problem right now is that i don't have a cool camera anymore since i was using my then boyfriend's
Doesn't that suck ...
I've been looking around checking my options but nothing catches my eye so i guess for now just gonna have to do phone pics which are my least favorite

Here are some of whats been going on
like i said i haven't been feeling  so good and it shows
for some reason the neutral colors have been calling my name lately
i tend to reach for them when the weather is cold like its been these past couple of days

3 comments:

  1. that top is soo pretty!! i love the ruffle details :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute pants in the first photo!

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
    Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is lovely! It's gonna be great for spring & summer!

    savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete