Monday, November 22, 2010

day 3


Today I'm wearing :

Oh my, what a day!!!

Nothing out of the ordinary went to work, then had and ortho appointment after that. I must say, all the dam assistants either are angry at the world or just really distracted ... i always get cut ,pinched, my bonds snapped off, a tooth hit by a metal object or a combination of the 4 if I'm really unlucky that day .. ugh braces talk i know i know I'm 20 n still in braces but as far as I'm concerned only four more months and my pearly whites will be ready ... but that's if i wear my rubber bands like a monkey on crack addicted to flavor/n feel of tiny rubber elastics.... anyway back to the rest of the day where my Sissys and mommy went to lunch that was nice and fun and then i headed over to my boyfriends casa where like always i had a nap... i always nap over there its kinda silly since we should be studying for his test but ahhh who has time for studying when there is sleep ... ill just learn through meditation now that's skills...
now I'm back at my house and looking forward to the rest of the week Thanksgiving is almost here and that's something to look forward to don't you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment