Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November Challenge

So it's officially November . Yay!





I've got to admit, I am in love with Autumn !!! (some may know her as fall) but i like to refer to her as Autumn its more exotic.  And yes,  she is a lady if u didn't know already . . .I wish I lived somewhere fun where the trees turn orange and yellow colors and all the leaves fell everywhere in piles .. but sadly i live in cactus land Arizona boo !

I still love you desert but you could try a little harder to make my dreams come true. Can you imagine a cactus turning orange then shedding its thorns. bahahah too funny anyway let me get back on topic.    

As a tribute to the holiday season and for Thanksgiving month i will be doing a November challenge. It goes like this : For the duration of the month i will write about what i am thankful for that day.  I  might not be having a great day but i will allow myself to be positive and acknowledge that for the most part i have it pretty damn good.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment