Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dr Murad not just any doctor !

One day I woke up to hugest pimple ever.. it was super enormous and wouldn't pop (not that i recommend popping them that leaves scars) by the middle of the day i was sick of people looking at it in disgust ... like i invited him right over "Hello people i don't want this protrusion invading my beautiful face! " so stop starring
So i picked up my friend and headed to the mall.
Friend: What u getting at the mall ?
Me: umm i need something for this pimple.
Friend: What pimple? u don't even have any pimples.
Me: i looked at her funny from the corner of my eye. Brushed back my bands to the opposite side. "This one!"
Friend: OH Mija!! No bueno!! yea lets go get something for that....time passed .... "its really big pimple "
Me: walking towards Sephora . I know friend stop saying it so loud now ! 

So we arrive at Sephora. We are looking around I remember they don't sell Mario Badescu (supposed to be the best of the best when it comes to pimple spot treatments) here and i panic. ummm , so i start looking at other brands scanning the shelves for a good spot treatment. i see some but they are like too expensive. curios to get some feedback i ask the lady working the floor. and she directs me to Dr Murad ill give it a try since she says its the best seller. ok lady give me the stuff so I can get out of here already! There's already a line starting to form to stare at the mountain on my forehead ! ! I'm totally kidding there was no line . .

I present to you ta ta dah!! Dr M


Don't let the size fool you ! Oh don't u do it, trust the doctor! I put a tiny lil blob of  this on the zit before bed that night and by the AM my pimple invader was no more ! This little bottle is packed with pimple zapping and erasing magic. OK so its not really magic! There has got to be some scientific chemical reaction type stuff going on when the formula comes in contact with a most dis wanted pimple but don't be such a Grinch go with the magic theory. It makes things more whimsical....Anyway for only 18 dolares (that's dollars in Spanish baha) this too can be yours. Think of it this way, if u have a pimple 18 times that's a dollar a pimple and ur nightmares are forgotten. No more waking up to pimple face!


On the site it is described as: 

Clear up blemishes and reduce redness with this fast acting remedy
Banish the blemish now. This powerful formula contains sulfur to minimize the severity of current acne breakouts. Zinc oxide soothes and reduces inflammation.
Additional features and benefits:
• Salicylic acid exfoliates to accelerate healing
• Licorice extract and allantoin, powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients, help to reduce inflammation
• Hydrolized oat flour helps to counteract dryness and flaking
• Oxysomes (a powerful blend of vitamins C and E), help keep skin protected

See i knew there was a scientific reason behind it's powerful methods of destruction !!! i love this stuff and very thankful that someone like Dr Murad invented it. Hes/or She is my hero  

No comments:

Post a Comment