Monday, November 29, 2010

oops left these out..

So i did the math and so far a have only  wore 21 of the 30 items of clothing allowed, that's pretty good i think. the challenge is on for the next 21 days but I'm starting to feel like this is too hard. I wanted to cheat so bad and add other items of clothing... actually i was thinking about switching one of my items out for a diff one cuz i cant find anything to match that grey throw half sweater...ANYWAY so i wanted to wear this cashmere quarter sleeve sweater today over my grey shirt but unluckily i couldn't find it.. i was so sad .. like where is my clothes going?? i hope my mom didn't raid my closet with out me knowing and send that one to my cousin. She always does that it's so annoying ... its not the fact that i give her my old clothes that's fine i love my cousin and rather have her get it than just donate it to the goodwill but stuff that don't fit me anymore is fine... but hello can you ask me first if I'm done with that?? ugh like my BCBG dress from my sisters wedding i did not want her to send that away... i loved that dress so much and she just up and stole it from my closet like a sneaky lil child .... when i get off work i will go on a massive laundry search for my precious cashmere sweater cuz i really like that one and it would be a shame if i never see her beautiful mother of pearl big buttons again : (

OK enough about this attachment to clothes moving on to the actual items outfits i completely omitted due to lack of energy ...




above we have outfits 2 and 7  
The reason I'm headless woman today is that i wasn't having a great face day. I had been at work for 10 hours and it def. showed i looked like death's mother...a.k.a as blacky panda eyes circles

oh and by the way later this day i found out i left my cashmere sweater at my sista's house lol sorry mom... but I'm still holding grudges for that pink dress 

No comments:

Post a Comment