Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanks,give(me my food)-ing

Booooo for random ass people infiltrating family circles!!! There should be a law against this type of behavior... Random ass people making unfunny jokes targeted toward people they don't know, (other members of the family) not my idea of how i want to spend my holiday season... but since people want to invite random ass people to family gathering i guess il have to withdraw myself from the upcoming gathering all together...
Another annoyance of mine: long stretched out fucking fake ass prayers when you're a hypocrite... I don't have any problem with praying in particular, there should be a longer than usual prayer in Thanksgiving... The level of fakeness and the words said is what bothers me ,, when your are lying to God ur probably adding on the hell points buddy. Soo word of advice, don't do it !!!! Also don't be coming up in here wanting somebody to feel sorry for your ass cuz i am not good at that .. Double GGRRRRRr!!


anywaysssss here is what i looked like on Thanksgiving day... in my "choir girl outfit" according to my boyfriend ---waht a meany head i know, but i like it and that's all that matters
Ignore the handsome men this is my outfit damm it !! jk


On a more happy note, my moms cooking = bomb!!! She sure needs to rub some of those skill on me cuz im not the kitchen type, but maybe when i grow up (haha never). ok here comes a peek at what my mouth experienced last night... ready set go


No comments:

Post a Comment